- Business MasterCard Debit Card
- Merchant Card Services
- Business Banking Online
- LockBox Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Check Reorders
- Gift Cards
- Overdraft Services
- Statement Online
Convenience, protection, and flexibility…all with one card.
- From copy paper to computers, dining with clients or traveling to a conference, getting cash or getting gas, use your Business MasterCard Debit Card.
- Funds are withdrawn from your business account, and transactions are detailed on your monthly bank statement. You can even view these transactions immediately through Online Banking.
- More protection than cash or checks…most purchases made with your card are automatically covered by theft and damage protection, and extended warranties.
- Request additional cards for employees and control their spending with limits set by you.
- Protect your online shopping with MasterCard Secure Code... click here for details.
- Did we mention it’s free? That’s right, no annual fee, no monthly fee, no transaction fee.
First National Bank of Livingston has partnered with Redstone Payment Solutions, to make it easy and affordable for your business to accept credit and debit payments. Whether you sell to consumers or businesses, from a storefront, by mail, telephone or the Internet, our Merchant Card program will expand your customers’ payment options.
Choose from multiple options to fit your personalized business needs:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Debit cards
- Check verification services
- Voyager/Wright Express
- Wireless services, and more
With First National Bank’s Business Banking Online you have a simple yet sophisticated web-based financial management tool available any time you need it. You can handle any number of critical cash management and accounting issues online, from any computer, in a completely secure environment.
For a low monthly fee, Business Banking Online offers a wide range of electronic services designed to transform your corporate computer into your own branch bank.
- Review account balances in real time
- Transfer funds to maximize earnings and cash flow
- Originate wire transfers and stop payments
- Utilize our Automated Clearing House (ACH) capabilities, including company payroll, customer billing, and loan payments
- Set up multiple users and permission controls for specific transactions
Business Banking Online is as simple to use as your Internet Browser. To sign up, come by any of our three branches and we’ll get you started.
Improve your cash flow with First National Bank’s Lockbox Services. You simply direct your customers to send payments to a selected post office box. We pick up the mail, process the remittances according to your instructions, make deposits, and provide daily reports of deposit information. Other benefits include…
- Reduced in-house labor costs and manual errors.
- We provide you with images of each remittance we process.
- Reduced credit exposure. Faster processing and collection time means less credit exposure.
- A competitively priced time and money saver.
Peace of mind for just pennies a day.
- The safest place to store valuable documents, data backups, software, or other items you might not want to keep in the office.
- Sizes range from small to jumbo, you choose the one that works best for you.
- Annual rent ranges from $20 to $65 per year, and to make it even easier we automatically debit this from your business checking account.
- Safe deposit box contents are not FDIC insured.
With a few clicks of the mouse you can reorder your Harland Clarke personal or business checks, “shop” the Harland Clarke Online Catalog, or review a recent Harland Clarke check order.
Simply select the appropriate link to get started.
The perfect choice for rewards, recognition or bonuses.
- A prepaid card that can be used anywhere VISA is accepted.
- Whether you have a staff of one or one hundred and one, Visa gift cards can be customized with the employee’s name and personalized message.
- Card value can range from $10 to $1,000 - you pick the amount.
- A real bargain, just $3.95 per card.
For those times you run a little short in your checking account, here are some services that might help...
Let us do the work.
- You tell us when, we’ll set it up…weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
- Transfers can be between your First National Bank accounts or between First National Bank and an account you may have elsewhere.
- Transfers may be set up for many reasons, such as automatic savings or loan payments.
- Don’t worry about overdraft fees… tell us to link your business checking account and business savings account together. By doing this, if you write a check and there isn’t enough money in your checking account to cover it, we will automatically transfer, in increments of $50, the needed funds from your savings account.
- Best of all, this service is free.
This service is designed to help you avoid the embarrassment associated with the occasional or inadvertent overdraft, additional merchant fees, and other problems that might result if a check is returned. Click here for a full disclosure of terms and conditions.
It’s the fastest way to get your bank statement.
- Online statements are available 2 to 4 days sooner than paper statements…no more waiting on the postal service.
- Online statements are safer…no paper statements sitting in your mailbox as an open invitation to identity thieves.
- You can print, save, or download your statements…and, if you ever need to go back and view previous statements, they’re available online for 24 months. Of course, if you need more history than that, all of the statement images will be stored at the bank.
- Safe, secure and password protected
- Best of all, this service is free.