Report Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards OR ATM Cards
During business hours call First National Bank:
936-327-1234 or 800-324-9279
Mon – Fri, 7:30AM - 5:30PM CST, Sat 8:00AM - 12:00Noon CST
After business hours call:
Using your debit card is a simple, hassle-free way to get cash, make purchases and more. Using your ATM card is a simple way to get the cash you need when you need it. To enjoy the many conveniences these cards offer, you should make protecting your ATM or debit card a priority. Here are some important safety tips:
- Treat your card like cash – store it in a safe place.
- Report a lost or stolen card at once.
- Keep your personal identification number (PIN) to yourself. No one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution.
- If you have forgotten your PIN or would like to select a new one, please visit a First National Bank location.
- Shop carefully online with your debit card – only use secure sites and network connections. Look for “secure transaction” symbols like a lock symbol in the lower right hand corner of your web browser, or https://... In the address bar of the website. The “s” indicates “secured” and means the web page uses encryption.
- Always log off from any website after a purchase is made with your debit card.
- Review your account transactions on a regular basis through online banking or review your account statements as soon as you receive them to verify transactions. Call us immediately if you notice any discrepancies.
- Never disclose personal information in response to an unsolicited request.