- From copy paper to computers, dining with clients or traveling to a conference, getting cash or getting gas, use your Business MasterCard Debit Card.
- Funds are withdrawn from your business account, and transactions are detailed on your monthly bank statement. You can even view these transactions immediately through Online Banking.
- More protection than cash or checks…most purchases made with your card are automatically covered by theft and damage protection, and extended warranties.
- Request additional cards for employees and control their spending with limits set by you.
- Protect your online shopping with MasterCard Secure Code... click here for details.
- Did we mention it’s free? That’s right, no annual fee, no monthly fee, no transaction fee.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Debit cards
- Check verification services
- Voyager/Wright Express
- Wireless services, and more
- Review account balances in real time
- Transfer funds to maximize earnings and cash flow
- Initiate stop payments
- Utilize our Automated Clearing House (ACH) capabilities, including company payroll, customer billing, and loan payments
- Set up multiple users and permission controls for specific transactions
- Reduced in-house labor costs and manual errors.
- We provide you with images of each remittance we process.
- Reduced credit exposure. Faster processing and collection time means less credit exposure.
- A competitively priced time and money saver.
- The safest place to store valuable documents, data backups, software, or other items you might not want to keep in the office.
- Sizes range from small to jumbo, you choose the one that works best for you.
- Annual rent ranges from $25 to $100 per year, and to make it even easier we automatically debit this from your business checking account.
- Safe deposit box contents are not FDIC insured.
- A prepaid card that can be used anywhere VISA is accepted.
- Whether you have a staff of one or one hundred and one, Visa gift cards can be customized with the employee’s name and personalized message.
- Card value can range from $10 to $1,000 - you pick the amount.
- A real bargain, just $3.95 per card.
- You tell us when, we’ll set it up…weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
- Transfers can be between your First National Bank accounts or between First National Bank and an account you may have elsewhere.
- Transfers may be set up for many reasons, such as automatic savings or loan payments.
- Don’t worry about overdraft fees… tell us to link your business checking account and business savings account together. By doing this, if you write a check and there isn’t enough money in your checking account to cover it, we will automatically transfer, in increments of $50, the needed funds from your savings account.
- Best of all, this service is free.
- Online statements are available 2 to 4 days sooner than paper statements…no more waiting on the postal service.
- Online statements are safer…no paper statements sitting in your mailbox as an open invitation to identity thieves.
- You can print, save, or download your statements…and, if you ever need to go back and view previous statements, they’re available online for 24 months. Of course, if you need more history than that, all of the statement images will be stored at the bank.
- Safe, secure and password protected
- Best of all, this service is free.
Positive Pay is a tool to help in the fight against check fraud used in combination with Business Online Banking.
Positive Pay gives you the power to determine your accounts so you can make pay or return decisions.
- Designed to offer maximum flexibility and convenience.
- Reduce your potential exposure to check fraud.
- Quickly identify suspicious items.
To sign up, call or come by any of our three branches and we’ll get you started.
• Deposit checks day or night from anywhere.
• Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank.
• Cut costly courier fees.