Manage Your Cards Right From Our Mobile Banking App
New card management and spend tracking within our mobile banking app is here! Designed to optimize your experience, the new features will be found by tapping "Manage My Cards" right inside our mobile banking app. You'll still have all the features you're used to, and more, including:
- Transaction notifications.
- Enriched transactions to clearly see where your purchases are made.
- Recurring payment visibility for subscriptions and cards on file with merchants.
- Controls and alerts for location, merchant type, and spending limit preferences.
- Simplified reporting of lost or stolen cards.
- Track spending by month, category, and more.
What should I do to manage my cards?
- If you haven't already, download our mobile banking app, set up an account, and login to become familiar with the app.
- Turn on automatic app updates on your phone so you get the new features as soon as they are rolled out.
- Enable push notifications in our mobile banking app so you know exactly what to expect and when.
What if I use the CardValet app?
Access to the standalone app, CardValet, is no longer available. This only affects a small number of cardholders who do not have an online banking login. If you do not have access, please ensure you obtain an online banking login to manage your cards. Contact us for assistance.
For any questions regarding the update, please call us at 936-327-1234 or email us at email@example.com.